Wednesday, November 15, 2017

IT'S ALL ABOUT US


It is, of course, redundant to use the words cooperative and conscious in the same phrase. These two always and only coexist. When  one becomes conscious, one is actually becoming aware of cooperation. Cooperation is the name we give to the natural flow of energies which are easily observable within any unified field, human or otherwise.

What we call consciousness before this awareness of the integrated, interrelated unity of reality dawns on or in us is really a kind of unconsciousness. Totally unaware of the unified field of the whole, we are aware of ourselves or "conscious" of ourselves, that is we think of ourselves as physical dense bodies which are separated and "different" from all other physical dense bodies.

We go around saying I am this body. I am not that other body. We think that our very existence depends on our not being any other I. We struggle to not become lost in some other's identity. We absolutely must remain ourselves.

The unrealized fact of cosmic physics is that forms exist only in relationship to other forms. Any I without that other I, ceases to exist. Gradually, as consciousness expands out of this illusion of separation, we come to realize this fact, and we begin to understand that that although separate, that other I and me are pretty much one unit. We each exist  only in relationship to each other. And then we figure out that even if we recognize that we are that other, we will not disappear. We are that other, but we are also this unique individual that can see and understand that we are simultaneously ourselves and our brother or sisters.

It is only as this kind of consciousness develops within the human psyche that one becomes truly aware of his or her unique individuality. We discover that we are unique microcosmic variations of an infinite wholeness. So, we have that ancient series of phrases, I Am./I Am That./I Am That I Am.

So, there is no "I" there is only US.

Us is going to lunch now..there is no other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment