Friday, July 18, 2014

Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. President:

You do not have to respond to this note because it was just a dream I had, but I thought you might find it interesting.

So, I was for some inexplicable reason sitting with you in the Oval Office when your phone rang and your secretary informed you that Mr. Putin was on the line. You said O.K. put him through. And then you said Hey Vladimir, what’s up?

 He was on speaker and said, “Apparently you have not heard about the insanity concerned with the downing of the passenger plane over  resistance controlled turf in the Ukraine.

You said, “Yeah, I was just getting an update on that.

Vladimir said. “Well, I want  you to know that I had no idea that this technology had been given to those people. I have been busting my balls trying to dial them back, ( my dreams translate according to the intent of the thought not the actual language the speaker might have used.) but some nut case in my operation apparently shipped a lot of this high-tech stuff to them without me of my immediate staff knowing about It.

You replied, “God, Vladimir, I know what you’re talking about. I have numerous problems in the same category. I have people with the Chaney/ Wolfowitz virus running around generating constant problems in  this category.

I see this as a shared problem. We both have these nut cases doing stuff off the official grid and generating lots of chaos. This airliner thing is over the top. I could not imagine that you or any of  your immediate staff would have authorized this.

We have to work together to figure out how to get these viruses out of our systems, or at least minimize the damage they can do. I have an entire congress of them to deal with.

Anyway, I am going to have to say some stuff to the press in a few hours, but I know that we are working together. Why did you want to be the President, anyway?"

Vladimir said. I appreciate your understanding, and I want you to know that I too am doing whatever I can to keep us from blowing the whole place up. I will let you know why I wanted to be President when I figure it out.

Thanks again. I know that you have to do what you have to do.


Good By.

No comments:

Post a Comment