Monday, January 9, 2017

Dear Mr. President

Monday, January 9, 2017
Dear Mr. President
This will be my last letter to you. I will, of course, not abandon you. In fact, I expect to double my efforts as I expect you will be doing likewise. I will also say, just this one time, how much your actions, and those of your warrior travelling companion for this life, Michelle, over these last 8 years have taught me and encouraged me in my little efforts to bring Humanity into the Light.

I know, I really do know, that you both have just begun. It is the Way with all of us who serve the Light. There is no end. There is just the next battle. And I also know that we emerge triumphant each time we face those who would turn us back into the night of exclusivity and separation.

For those of us who are engaged in the Long Struggle, these last 8 years were a tremendous triumph. We actually held the Line, not that much different than the battle at Thermopylae. The Oval Office was the pass. The Forces of Retrogression were held in check.

Now, in the upcoming battle of 2017/18 we face what is possibly the final struggle with these forces. You have attracted and trained a mighty host. The retrogressors, blinded as they are by the illusion of their hate won victory have revealed themselves to the People. The People will respond.

I will be there, as will many millions of our sisters and brothers, in every possible form. Only ancient warriors will realize this, but we did not lose an election, we won a huge strategic battle. Triumph is unavoidable.
lots of love

-tom    

No comments:

Post a Comment